Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rs Bumper
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
ModelT-20
Can I fit a focus rs rear bumper onto a standard focus?
jack
bigdaz86
mmmm... i would like to know this also cos i want the rs spoiler and would like the rs bumper also?
Leemaxd
I would think it would just go straight on, in my experience ford parts as long as it's the same shape focus it will be ok.
ModelT-20
[quote name='bigdaz86' date='15 August 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1281830447' post='92931']
mmmm... i would like to know this also cos i want the rs spoiler and would like the rs bumper also?
[/quote]

eaxactly my thinking
do you know of anywhere where you can get one ?
Jack
ford focus edge
Check that the rs dosent have things like arch extensions i know the mk1 focus does and with the rs bumpers on they dont look quite right.

Not sure about the mk2 why not just get a zetec-s rear bumper that has the diffuser on or is there a certain element about the rs item that you like
bigdaz86
where could i find a pic of a zetec s rear bumper defuser?
bigdaz86
also would a zetec s bumper fit right on?
ford focus edge
http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8326&hl=s%20badge&st=15

Thats a thread started by another member with a zetec-s showing the rear bumper just have a scout on there
Scottyghia
Doesn't the new RS have wider arches than the rest of the range?
artscot79
[quote name='Scottyghia' date='16 August 2010 - 01:01 PM' timestamp='1281959474' post='93179']
Doesn't the new RS have wider arches than the rest of the range?
[/quote]

from the pics on the net the rs arches look wider than the standard focus looking at the bumper it would appear to do it youdwe need a whole kit bumper arch flares rear bumper and skirts cheaper buying and getting a bodykit similar fitted
bigdaz86
2 mch hassle i think will get the spoiler n see how it goes bloody nightmare to get stuff for mk 2 focus

Full Colour Version: Rs Bumper
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.