Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spare Key
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
CarolFolkSinger
We collected our 'new to us' Fiesta Zetec on Friday, 13th!!
I't great to drive, we've just arrived home from Saltburn Folk Festival but can anyone please tell me if I can open the boot with my (spare) key, as 'he' has bagged the remote (all singing and dancing)one?
Gazjs
What year is the Fiesta?
I think the spare key will be a key and only that. There will be access to open the boot from inside though. :)
poshpawsfiesta
[quote name='Gazjs' date='15 August 2010 - 10:14 PM' timestamp='1281909892' post='93107']
What year is the Fiesta?
I think the spare key will be a key and only that. There will be access to open the boot from inside though. :)
[/quote]
yes i think tthis was a bad desingn fault on the mk6 and mk6.5 fezza u couldnt open the boot from the outside u hade to open the car thn press the boot release button
CarolFolkSinger
Sorry it's 09 but we can't find anywhere to open it from the inside, the only way to open it seems to be the remote key
CarolFolkSinger
Thanks for your help but we've discovered the button hidden under the Ford badge on the boot - no mention of it in the manual. So we're off for some happy motoring now!

Full Colour Version: Spare Key
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.