Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi Folks
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
mike01
After having a Ford puma with a nightmare judder problem that couldn't be resolved I have now bought a 1.8 ford focus (panther black) although it doesn't handle anything like a puma I'm loving it...nice smooth ride and very comfy already lowered and chipped and ready for me to add my own personal touch.
Mike :P
Gazjs
Welcome to the forums :)
Dont forget to check out the Scotland meets section :)
bigdaz86
welcome to the forums i've got a 1.8 focus style tinted with mak volare mirror alloys. what focus is yours mk 1 or mk 2 style lx zetec etc?
mike01
[quote name='bigdaz86' date='15 August 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1281911573' post='93111']
welcome to the forums i've got a 1.8 focus style tinted with mak volare mirror alloys. what focus is yours mk 1 or mk 2 style lx zetec etc?
[/quote]
mike01
thanks for the welcome sorry taken so long to reply not my car bought it for the mrs I have a bmw 323ci coupe but she now has focus 1,8 zetec and it is a nice one busy adding mods to it.

Full Colour Version: Hi Folks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.