Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sony/dab/bluetooth
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
martinbuzz1
I have a new focus with a sony dab bluetooth radio. the problem is that when i use the phone on bluetooh, every body tells me that they carn here me it sounds like i am in a dustbin. i have taken the car back to bristol street twice they say that they have sorted it. but its still the same what can i do.
ford focus edge
My aftermarket sony bluetooth head unit is like this aswell! its crap lol where is the mic located on the standard ford system if its in the head unit its self like my model then thats why its s**t you just get tyre roar and engine noise and sounds like your talking through a plastic bag.

If theres any dust in the mic get the hoover and give it a good clean then try it this worked a little for mine other than that its probs just a bad system like mine :(

Full Colour Version: Sony/dab/bluetooth
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615