Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kuga
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Kuga Club
Kuga
Does anyone else own the new Ford Kuga? - it's a cracker of a car. If you like to drive enthusiastically you’ll not be disappointed and i was never really a fan of crossovers until I test drove this.
Rikos
Hi there, welcome to the club!

What where you driving before? What makes the Kuga so good?
aztecbandit1
Welcome to the club :D

Quite like the kuga but not seen many about as of yet and they look quite good fun :D
Kuga
Thank you.
I'm actually a motoring journalist so that is why i have got into the car so early. i would put up the website I edit but I might get kicked off...

[quote name='aztecbandit1' post='3976' date='Sep 13 2008, 12:35 PM']Welcome to the club :D

Quite like the kuga but not seen many about as of yet and they look quite good fun :D[/quote]
Rikos
[quote name='Kuga' post='3981' date='Sep 13 2008, 02:55 PM']Thank you.
I'm actually a motoring journalist so that is why i have got into the car so early. i would put up the website I edit but I might get kicked off...[/quote]

Not a journalist ............. only kidding :P

What kind of website is it ............ or should i not ask :unsure:
Kuga
[quote name='Rikos' post='4109' date='Sep 15 2008, 09:48 AM']Not a journalist ............. only kidding :P

What kind of website is it ............ or should i not ask :unsure:[/quote]

It is a news site full of the latest car news, motorsport and and road tests, it's address is www.independentmotoringnews.co.uk
Rikos
Ok mate will have a look.

Do we get a mention? :D

'For all Ford enthusiasts take a look and sign up to the Ford Owners Club'
Kuga
[quote name='Rikos' post='4139' date='Sep 15 2008, 01:12 PM']Ok mate will have a look.

Do we get a mention? :D

'For all Ford enthusiasts take a look and sign up to the Ford Owners Club'[/quote]

i'll adjust the kuga test drive and put it on the bottom of the page by the end of play today.
Rikos
[quote name='Kuga' post='4148' date='Sep 15 2008, 01:21 PM']i'll adjust the kuga test drive and put it on the bottom of the page by the end of play today.[/quote]

Brilliant cheers fella

Full Colour Version: Kuga
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.