Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Urgent Help Needed!!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Timd1
Hi Guys,
I am in need of urgent assistance, My girlfriend has been sick out my car window, some has got between the glass and the door card.
Does anyone know how to get the door card off? I can't see any screws or holes to pry it off I'm guessing the handle has to come off first but I cant see a screw cover or any thing like that.

DONT LET A DRUNK WOMAN IN YOUR CAR....NO MATTER WHAT!!

Thanks.
artscot79
[quote name='Timd1' date='17 August 2010 - 12:34 PM' timestamp='1282044292' post='93331']
Hi Guys,
I am in need of urgent assistance, My girlfriend has been sick out my car window, some has got between the glass and the door card.
Does anyone know how to get the door card off? I can't see any screws or holes to pry it off I'm guessing the handle has to come off first but I cant see a screw cover or any thing like that.

DONT LET A DRUNK WOMAN IN YOUR CAR....NO MATTER WHAT!!

Thanks.
[/quote]

The trim behind the door handle is clipped in and just needs pulling out
The trim below the handle that runs the length of the trim lifts up and there is 3 screws behind there
Then obviously if there is any underneath or down the sides. then it is just clipped on which is normally pretty tight
Timd1
[quote name='artscot79' date='17 August 2010 - 12:18 PM' timestamp='1282046912' post='93333']
The trim behind the door handle is clipped in and just needs pulling out
The trim below the handle that runs the length of the trim lifts up and there is 3 screws behind there
Then obviously if there is any underneath or down the sides. then it is just clipped on which is normally pretty tight
[/quote]

Nice one, thanks mate.

Full Colour Version: Urgent Help Needed!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.