Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Mk1 Rear Upper Strut Brace Lenght?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
ricky
hello

wonder if someone on here could tell me the lenght of the rear upper strut brace or measure the gap in the boot where it would sit

is any one able to help with this please

Thank you
artscot79
[quote name='ricky' date='17 August 2010 - 06:54 PM' timestamp='1282067081' post='93366']
hello

wonder if someone on here could tell me the lenght of the rear upper strut brace or measure the gap in the boot where it would sit

is any one able to help with this please

Thank you
[/quote]

if youre buying the right one or an adjustable one it wouldnt matter measuring dont work if youre making one you need it all sitting in place to do the measurements
ricky
[quote name='artscot79' date='17 August 2010 - 07:42 PM' timestamp='1282069967' post='93373']
if youre buying the right one or an adjustable one it wouldnt matter measuring dont work if youre making one you need it all sitting in place to do the measurements
[/quote]

cheers but i no longer own a focus and im trying to see which one is going to be best to mod to fit into my new car one i have in mind is too long but i got a feeling the focus one is gonna be what i need, but before i buy one would like to check the lenghts first
ricky
bump

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.