Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Flip Out Screen (Touch Screen) Radio/cd Player With Built In Satnav
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
Heff
Are these flip out screen (touch screen) cd players with build in satnav any good? Are they easy to use? and how good is the satnav?

Is it worth just buying a satnav and just getting a flip out screen touch screen cd player? or just keep to the bog standard ford CD player?

Heff
artscot79
[quote name='Heff' date='17 August 2010 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1282070878' post='93380']
Are these flip out screen (touch screen) cd players with build in satnav any good? Are they easy to use? and how good is the satnav?

Is it worth just buying a satnav and just getting a flip out screen touch screen cd player? or just keep to the bog standard ford CD player?

Heff
[/quote]

all ill say is my sis bought one from ahlfords cost over 300 quid shes on her 3rd replacement now first one the flip panel broke second one the touch screen stopped working not worth it if you ask me ide just buy a satnav you get them for 60 quid now
Heff
Cheers :) I think I'll just keep the standard in then, maybe some new speakers and buy a nice TomTom :D

Heff

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615