Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mondeo Mk2 Key Chip!!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
goldenbrown
Hello all,I have a mondeo mk2 I only had one key ford wanted over 160 to programme a new key!so i have ordered 2 new keys off the bay both work as in opening the doors!I have taken the key chip out of the original key, where is the best place to put it in order to start the car i have tried but it seems a bit hit and miss.
artscot79
[quote name='goldenbrown' date='19 August 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1282247992' post='93825']
Hello all,I have a mondeo mk2 I only had one key ford wanted over 160 to programme a new key!so i have ordered 2 new keys off the bay both work as in opening the doors!I have taken the key chip out of the original key, where is the best place to put it in order to start the car i have tried but it seems a bit hit and miss.
[/quote]

just code it to the car not difficult but youll need a auto locksmith or ford to do it thats the best way to do it break the chip in the first one and youre screwed mate
ponsaloti
[quote name='goldenbrown' date='19 August 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1282247992' post='93825']
[/quote]
Back inside the key.

Full Colour Version: Mondeo Mk2 Key Chip!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.