Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
lapidgeon
Hi All,

Recently got rid of my 1997 Fiesta LX, legend of a car, but i needed an upgrade. Bought an imported 2009 Focus Zetec from the UK, I'm living in Ireland. there was some damage done to the front of it but the dealer i bought it from has had it sorted. Definitely a big difference from the old banger. Just wondering has anyone had any problems with an imported car? I'm really loving it at the moment. Also whats the story with the fuel cap? It doesnt have one which i pointed out to the dealer who said he'll sort it out. I checked out online and noticed some forums saying that it doesnt come with a fuel cap. Is this true?
Gazjs
Welcome to the Forums :)

Full Colour Version: Hey
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615