Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Front Bumper Of My Streetka
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
breebree
Just recently purchased a Streetka, all in all it's an excellent car, bodywork is spot on. However I have just noticed a mark on the front bumper, the centre section, it really could do with spraying, I was therefore wondering if anyone knew how easy it is to remove the front section as all the sections look interlocked, just seeking a bit of advice please. Many thanks.
artscot79
[quote name='breebree' date='22 August 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1282497826' post='94188']
Just recently purchased a Streetka, all in all it's an excellent car, bodywork is spot on. However I have just noticed a mark on the front bumper, the centre section, it really could do with spraying, I was therefore wondering if anyone knew how easy it is to remove the front section as all the sections look interlocked, just seeking a bit of advice please. Many thanks.
[/quote]

ide spray it in place they do interlock and many bits are easy to break ide either use a touch up paint or mask the areas up and spray it on the car

Full Colour Version: Front Bumper Of My Streetka
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.