Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fusion Bonnet Switch
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Fusion Club
ford fusion
Hello
Can anyone help? I have a fusion 06 and the bonnet release switch will not open the bonnet!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there any other way manually I can open it. I have pulled it to the brink of snapping it, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tommy.h
[quote name='ford fusion' date='22 August 2010 - 07:30 PM' timestamp='1282504841' post='94211']
Hello
Can anyone help? I have a fusion 06 and the bonnet release switch will not open the bonnet!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there any other way manually I can open it. I have pulled it to the brink of snapping it, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
Hi Try getting someone to push down on the front of the bonnet above the catch while you pull the lever this normally works

tom

Full Colour Version: Fusion Bonnet Switch
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615