Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Radio Code Lock
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
not the boss
i recently disconnected my battery on my 54 plate mondeo 2litre tdci only to find the code is missing in my audio guide. i have found the serial number of the radio m116603 thru using this site and would be very grateful if anyone could help me to find the code. the radio is a 6000cd. thanks
Kryton666
Did it work for you fella?
mintalkin
[quote name='not the boss' date='23 August 2010 - 11:58 AM' timestamp='1282560519' post='94297']
i recently disconnected my battery on my 54 plate mondeo 2litre tdci only to find the code is missing in my audio guide. i have found the serial number of the radio m116603 thru using this site and would be very grateful if anyone could help me to find the code. the radio is a 6000cd. thanks
[/quote]

Full Colour Version: Radio Code Lock
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615