Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headlights (Focus Mk1)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
BenMullen_WarriorsRL
[font="Century Gothic"][/font]

Hi,

I have a MK1 Focus in Black; my headlights are beginning to frost slightly, may be due to a gap in the seal (letting moisture in etc) i ain't sure.

But it has made me opt to get some new headlights anyway - was thinking about Angel Headlights. (attached) Does anybody know anywhere reasonably cheap at all?

NOTE: My car is Black. may look better/worse

Any thoughts?
mintalkin
ebay might be your best bet.
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw=ford+focus+mk1+angel+eyes&_sacat=0&_dmpt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&_odkw=ford+focus+angel+eyes&_osacat=0&bkBtn=&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313
bigdaz86
yeah i agree ebay would be your best bet unless you have a large scrappies near you?
BenMullen_WarriorsRL
Thanks guys!

I was thinking eBay myself - might even try the scrap yard now mentioned (didn't think of that)

Do you have an opinion on the idea? Will they look good on a black mk1. Was thinking the black painted style which i attached on the above.

Full Colour Version: Headlights (Focus Mk1)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615