Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Zetec S Number Plate Bulbs
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
benjamin1989
Hey guys!
Im new here but could really use a bit of help with my Focus. I gotta 2009 Focus Zetec S (she's a beaut :)) and im trying to replace a blown number plate bulb. The problem is I cant for the life of me figure out how to get the bulb housing bit out of the car to replace it and its strating to drive me crazy? Anyone else had a similar problem :(?
Any help would be much appreciated :)
the Newbie..
artscot79
[quote name='benjamin1989' date='24 August 2010 - 11:42 AM' timestamp='1282645975' post='94444']
Hey guys!
Im new here but could really use a bit of help with my Focus. I gotta 2009 Focus Zetec S (she's a beaut :)) and im trying to replace a blown number plate bulb. The problem is I cant for the life of me figure out how to get the bulb housing bit out of the car to replace it and its strating to drive me crazy? Anyone else had a similar problem :(?
Any help would be much appreciated :)
the Newbie..
[/quote]

if its anything like the mk 1 it simply pops out you can see the plastic lens a screwdriver in the side of this and it pulls out least mine does not sure if its still te same

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.