Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Fascia Plate Help Please!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
messsi
hey im looking for a fascia plate for my focus.
its a 1 din one an i want it too blend in with the silver dash, i have looked around an cant find one. the install of the cd player preferably at the top of the fascia plate.

anyone intrested in buying the cd player shown, as i have a new one

Sony MEX-BT4700U CD MP3 USB iPod Bluetooth Car Stereo
pretty much brand new with all the packaging an box

any help appreciated... thanks!
artscot79
[quote name='messsi' date='25 August 2010 - 03:22 PM' timestamp='1282745568' post='94630']
its a 1 din one an i want it too blend in with the silver dash, i have looked around an cant find one. the install of the cd player preferably at the top of the fascia plate.

[/quote]
http://www.passionauto.co.uk/products/car-audio/car-fascia-fitting-kits/ford-focus-98-05-silver-stereo-fascia-iso-lead-aerial-adaptor-removal-keys.php
artscot79
[quote name='messsi' date='25 August 2010 - 03:22 PM' timestamp='1282745568' post='94630']

[/quote]
http://www.passionauto.co.uk/products/car-audio/car-fascia-fitting-kits/ford-focus-98-05-silver-stereo-fascia-iso-lead-aerial-adaptor-removal-keys.php
johnH
sorry to bump an old(ish) thread. but i had a similar problem with mine. i have a sony mex bt-2600 single din...after paying a visit to halfords...they informed they can order the facia plate in, but after looking at what they have in stock i found the one that fits the ford focus c-max fits the focus spot on - even when their expert (18 year old) advisor says it wont. part no they said i needed fp-07-09 part i bought fp-07-10, same price and works and blends just as good.

i also bought pc99-x50 and pc99-son to get the radio stalk to work with the headunit...again this "expert" claimed it cannot be done...enough said i gave him the bird.
GRAHAM46
www.justkenwood.co.uk do a range of fitting adaptors for most ford and any other cars come to that. They also sell the wiring adaptors to use after market stereos with the steering wheel controls.

Full Colour Version: Focus Fascia Plate Help Please!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.