Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus 6000Cd Stereo
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Lloydd Matthews
Hi, can anyone help me;

I have the Ford 6000CD stereo in my car (the new curvy stereo) and wanted to know how can I connect my phone via Bluetooth?

Anyone got any ideas?

satya
hi
any one can please suggest me to how to unlock my car stereo..
and my reg is T143BVA...
tomorrow morning i am planing to go out to wales and unfortunately i changed my battery and i lost my code.

thank you
mintalkin
you will need to remove the stereo and look for a seriel number beginning with m followed by six numbers, post back and someone will give you the code.
satya
[quote name='mintalkin' date='03 September 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1283552758' post='95883']
you will need to remove the stereo and look for a seriel number beginning with m followed by six numbers, post back and someone will give you the code.
[/quote]

it is 6000cd
mintalkin
6000cd is the model of the radio. the m code will be on the body of the radio at the rear, you will need a set of removal keys to remove the radio.
satya
[quote name='mintalkin' date='03 September 2010 - 10:44 PM' timestamp='1283553298' post='95885']
6000cd is the model of the radio. the m code will be on the body of the radio at the rear, you will need a set of removal keys to remove the radio.
[/quote]

I tried very much to take out stereo, but i couldnt take it out, so can we do any thing with reg of car if possilbe.
mintalkin
unfortunatley no, the reg is no good only the serial number of the back
tony d
hi i need code for my ford 6000 cd my serial no is :M114224. can any 1 help please
tony d
hi i need code for my ford 6000 cd my serial no is :M114224. can any 1 help please
tony d

Full Colour Version: Focus 6000Cd Stereo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.