Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Jaffa98
Hi been recommended this forum by a mate and have some probs with a KA
So etiquette first!

My daughter has just bought herself a 1998 Ford KA her first car it's been sprayed the new ford electric orange hence "jaffa98"! It's in pretty good condition lead a varied life tho, new tyres, new bottom wishbones,new steering rack. so most usual wear has been covered. some rubbish welding in the usual places! but overall not to bad.
she is itching to mod it but I need to make sure it is mechanically sound plus she needs a job first!

the engine is an enduro so it a good old fashioned oil filters and tappets which takes me back to my early car days!

so now I'll go post the problem :rolleyes:
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
jmurray01
Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club! B)
Gazjs
Welcome to the forums

Full Colour Version: Newbie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615