Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
john99041
Hi All,

I'm John, I live in Cornwall and own a fiesta Mk6.5 Freedom (about to be an ST Conversion, have a workshop full of parts but need to pick up something for the drive to work first!)

I've been reading the forums for a while now, but i've only just signed up.

To be honest I don't know why I haven't done it sooner, some of the posts i've read in the past have provided some much needed help, advice and well laughs from time to time :)
If nothing else, now that i'm a member I can at least say thanks when someones posts come in useful.

See you all around!

John
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Gazjs
Welcome to the forums,
keep us posted on how the conversion goes :)
john99041
[quote name='Gazjs' date='01 September 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1283379302' post='95627']
Welcome to the forums,
keep us posted on how the conversion goes :)
[/quote]

Thanks, I will do.
jmurray01
Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club! B)

Full Colour Version: Hi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615