Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bluetooth Compatiblity
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Mark Wallace
I own a HTC Touch2, (running Windows 6.5) which the Ford website says is compatbile.

I can connect it up fine, but there is an annoying glitch!

I can make outgoing calls, answers calls, access address book etc, but ending calls in a nightmare!

What happens is that I have to end the call on the handset, and cannot end it from the handfree kit! Further, the handfree kit does not sense the ending of the call, and "hangs" as if the call is still being made. The only way that I can clear this is either by turning ignittion on and then off, or altertively turning the phone on and then off. (Both a pain when on the move)

I am therfore wondering what other users have successfuly used their phone with:-
What are users exereicnces of:-
i. Other WIndows 6.5 phones?
ii. HTC Wilfire (Androind 2.1)
iii. Samsung Galaxy Portal I5700 (Android)
iv. HTC HD mini (Windows 6.5)
v. Apple iphone 4
vi. HTC Deisre
vii. Samsung Galaxy S

Any other Smart phones that work well with the handfree kit!?
fordpartsman
www.ford-mobile-connectivity.com thats the compatibilty website from ford
Michaelw
Hi

Have you had any progress with the connectivity ( or more specifically diconnecting ) issue. I have the exact same problem with Mondeo and HD Mini. The strange thing is it works occasionally, but cant be relied on to disconnect and I have to then turn the engine off.

Thanks
Barnyg
I have a Touch dimond 2 running 6.5 as well. Guess what - the same issue but not every time. 3 calls yesterday & problem once.
Do the Android phones have the same issue?
Or the Iphone?
Michaelw
Ive got my car booked in for a firmware upgrade next week. One of the guys in ford ( not an engineer ) said he had the same problem with htc, and had firmware upgraded, and now he can hang up but in general the hands free cuts out now after 30 seconds. For me that will be better - coz most of my calls are short. Will let you know if it improves things.

Full Colour Version: Bluetooth Compatiblity
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615