Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what are they?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Escort Club
Ive got a bit of oil leaking out of the drivers side of the top of the rocker cover. Theres two bolts that clamp the rocker cover on to the engine and each looks like it has a cork washer or something which I suppose is some sort of oil seal, I just want to know what its called so I can buy some new ones and ask for the bit i need instead of beating round the bush trying to explain :D

usually just known as rocker cover bolt guide seal fixings.
[quote name='mintalkin' post='4259' date='Sep 16 2008, 04:44 PM']usually just known as rocker cover bolt guide seal fixings.[/quote]
thx mate ;)

Full Colour Version: what are they?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.