Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear Nearside Window Not Working
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
devonrocket
Hi,

1st post.

Just the one window not working so not a fuse as they seem to be one fuse per 2 windows.

Anyone got any easy checks for me before I get stuck in with my pry bar and multimeter?

Thanks

devonrocket
kevo
[quote name='devonrocket' date='06 September 2010 - 07:38 AM' timestamp='1283758118' post='96113']
Hi,

1st post.

Just the one window not working so not a fuse as they seem to be one fuse per 2 windows.

Anyone got any easy checks for me before I get stuck in with my pry bar and multimeter?

Thanks

devonrocket
[/quote]
kevo
Hi I had the very same problem....It turned out to be the switch....Try swopping the rear ones also I had to change the front drivers switch control panel.
Good luck
kevo
devonrocket
[quote name='kevo' date='07 September 2010 - 09:32 PM' timestamp='1283894547' post='96394']
Hi I had the very same problem....It turned out to be the switch....Try swopping the rear ones also I had to change the front drivers switch control panel.
Good luck
kevo
[/quote]

Thanks,
Any tips on geting the switch out?
devonrocket

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615