Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Abs Light Reset?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
daniel2609
hi guys, had a problem with the abs, which has now been sorted, but the light is still on.. whats the reset procedure?
catch
[quote name='daniel2609' date='07 September 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1283893327' post='96387']
hi guys, had a problem with the abs, which has now been sorted, but the light is still on.. whats the reset procedure?
[/quote]

being a safety issue, I would suspect it's a dealer reset. I say that because I had a airbag warning light on my S40 Volvo. It was not actually a faulty airbag, it's just that I had it disconnected then switched the ignition on. And even though I reconnected the airbag, I could not clear the warning message even though I had a Volvo specific code reader/ clearer......had to take it to a Volvo dealer for a reset.
daniel2609
great! more money i dont have! :(
catch
[quote name='daniel2609' date='09 September 2010 - 06:06 PM' timestamp='1284051360' post='96642']
great! more money i dont have! :(
[/quote]

It's a 10 second hand held OBD11 piece of kit job. Cost me nothing as I dare say they were hoping for my annual service business. Alas I sold it after 9 months, so they did not get it. :rolleyes:

Full Colour Version: Abs Light Reset?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.