Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anti Roll Bar Links
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
billyboggins
i replaced the arb tie bar links on my 2000 focus less than 10,000 miles ago ...it now sounds like they need replacing already...does this signify another fault do you think? i'm posting this again to see if i get any answers as i'm going on a 1000 + mile journey soon thanks
artscot79
[quote name='billyboggins' date='09 September 2010 - 10:20 PM' timestamp='1284066654' post='96698']
i replaced the arb tie bar links on my 2000 focus less than 10,000 miles ago ...it now sounds like they need replacing already...does this signify another fault do you think? i'm posting this again to see if i get any answers as i'm going on a 1000 + mile journey soon thanks
[/quote]

sadly due to big pot holes and speed humps it can need to be done that soon yes have them checked out most garages will do it for free
alz
they are easy to check, if snaped, poped off or lose change them, they are quick and cheap to change, it a common fault caused by weak/worn front macpherson struts.

Full Colour Version: Anti Roll Bar Links
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.