Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pullin To The Left???
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
badgrl
i have a focus 1.8 yr2000 standard.its been pullin to the left.i have checked the tyre preasure,tracking,alignment,brakes,all the usual stuff. its baffeling has any1 had this on ther focu ?? would be grateful for any fedd back :-)

am NEW to alll this and am not so great with alll the tech talk lol
artscot79
[quote name='badgrl' date='10 September 2010 - 11:36 AM' timestamp='1284114410' post='96741']
i have a focus 1.8 yr2000 standard.its been pullin to the left.i have checked the tyre preasure,tracking,alignment,brakes,all the usual stuff. its baffeling has any1 had this on ther focu ?? would be grateful for any fedd back :-)

am NEW to alll this and am not so great with alll the tech talk lol
[/quote]

since youve checked the obvious ide start looking at worn balljoint bent lower arms track rod end ball joints etc
badgrl
thanks for your reply am realy new to all this so just realised i got a reply to my question lol.still findin my way round this site. i will get on to that cheers :)

Full Colour Version: Pullin To The Left???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615