Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hayes Manual Ford Fusion
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Fusion Club
DGreenh2
Hiya please can anyone help i have been looking for 2 months now for a HAYES MANUAL for my FORD FUSION 2003 i have tried every where i can think off has anyone come across one on there travels

thanks for reading this
LoneWolf
[quote name='DGreenh2' date='12 September 2010 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1284245845' post='96929']
Hiya please can anyone help i have been looking for 2 months now for a HAYES MANUAL for my FORD FUSION 2003 i have tried every where i can think off has anyone come across one on there travels

thanks for reading this
[/quote]

hey,

haynes never actaully prodcued a manual for the ford fusion i am affrid not 100% sure why or wether they are going to produce one
paul-eb
Hi all,

Yes i believe this is right, i am sure i was told to use the Fiesta manual. Much of the running gear and engine parts are the same, and body work is similar.

Paul.
fws0610
Hi all - i just sent for and received a haynes 'fiesta' manual from amazon. it's about the best substitute and most of the info is very similar to the fusion.
Esfisifu
[quote name='fws0610' timestamp='1284383757' post='97049']
Hi all - i just sent for and received a haynes 'fiesta' manual from amazon. it's about the best substitute and most of the info is very similar to the fusion.
[/quote]

Could someone clarifyu which manual number/Fiesta mk this one is please?
Cheers
stef123
[quote name='Esfisifu' timestamp='1317968435' post='147399']
Could someone clarifyu which manual number/Fiesta mk this one is please?
Cheers
[/quote]

i would hazard a guess at the mk6 fiesta which is haynes 4170
Esfisifu
[quote name='stef123' timestamp='1317985909' post='147418']
i would hazard a guess at the mk6 fiesta which is haynes 4170
[/quote]

Thanks Stef, got one now - top job!

Full Colour Version: Hayes Manual Ford Fusion
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.