Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Zetec 's' Alloys
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Wheels & Tyres
matey 08
hi everyone, i'm looking for a set of focus zetec S alloys for my 08 TDCI. ebay no good not many about. any assistance would be greatfully recieved
boy_racer92
why dont ya try alloywheelworld.co.uk they sell alloys and are friendly and know what they are talking about give them a call

Hope this helps :)
matey 08
[quote name='boy_racer92' date='16 September 2010 - 12:01 PM' timestamp='1284637862' post='97452']
why dont ya try alloywheelworld.co.uk they sell alloys and are friendly and know what they are talking about give them a call

Hope this helps :)
[/quote]
thanx for that, i will give them a try
Adam1982
I maybe selling some fiesta 17" alloys soon, three in perfect condition with loads of tread on the tires and one slighly kurbed on the rim again with loads of tread. Let me know if your intrested
Focus_ST-3
[quote name='Adam1982' date='04 October 2010 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1286218395' post='99808']
I maybe selling some fiesta 17" alloys soon, three in perfect condition with loads of tread on the tires and one slighly kurbed on the rim again with loads of tread. Let me know if your intrested
[/quote]

Dont think they'll fit mate, the 08 Focus is 5-stud
fordpartsman
i have a set for im willing to sell, they have done 5 miles on a brand new car, the customer didnt want them so i bought them off him.. pm me if interrested

Full Colour Version: Focus Zetec 's' Alloys
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.