Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sevice Issues
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
Katie100
Hi just wondering if anyone can help.

I bought a new ford fiesta last december and my dealership is now starting to pester me about booking in my service (and having the service) before the end of the month - is this normal?

I know in order for my warranty to still count i needed to ave it within a year of buying my car but its only september and I hadn't planned on having it until at least november...... any advice? is this normal or am I rigt to feel pestered?
artscot79
[quote name='Katie100' date='14 September 2010 - 07:31 PM' timestamp='1284488476' post='97258']
Hi just wondering if anyone can help.

I bought a new ford fiesta last december and my dealership is now starting to pester me about booking in my service (and having the service) before the end of the month - is this normal?

I know in order for my warranty to still count i needed to ave it within a year of buying my car but its only september and I hadn't planned on having it until at least november...... any advice? is this normal or am I rigt to feel pestered?
[/quote]

they like it booked in as early before the date the warranty started as they can get it dont leave it too late they may pester next time they call ask what the hurry is and why they keep calling to ask

Full Colour Version: Sevice Issues
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615