Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
badgrl
i joined a us forum by accident (sorry lol) i was askin abt a pulling i had to the left all the usual things came up,traking etc,and one person relied checked it with a bit of fishing wir and a 6" ruler i hav asked them how u would do this but a week on no reply, so am throwing it to you all does anyone kno how thins would be done ??????
H3lly
There is the string method which is the old school way of doing it. [url="http://www.scribd.com/doc/22135814/The-String-Method-of-Wheel-Alignment"]Link[/url] You will need to know what the correct setup for the camber should be though. Laser alignment is pin point accurate, to achieve the same results with string requires skill and knowledge.
darrensmith
[quote name='badgrl' date='18 September 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1284819683' post='97704']
i joined a us forum by accident (sorry lol) i was askin abt a pulling i had to the left all the usual things came up,traking etc,and one person relied checked it with a bit of fishing wir and a 6" ruler i hav asked them how u would do this but a week on no reply, so am throwing it to you all does anyone kno how thins would be done ??????
[/quote]

Those yanks will fish anywhere ;)

Full Colour Version: Question
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.