Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Damp Rear Passenger Footwell
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
lukejas
Hi, Just got a 2007 Mondeo Titanium X, the footwell behind the driver's seat, ie rear passenger footwell is damp, the car also smell's damp. i bought this fully aware of the problem, the previous owner(my brother) did take it to a garage, however they could not find a cause?
Al J
[quote name='lukejas' date='19 September 2010 - 06:57 PM' timestamp='1284918463' post='97870']
Hi, Just got a 2007 Mondeo Titanium X, the footwell behind the driver's seat, ie rear passenger footwell is damp, the car also smell's damp. i bought this fully aware of the problem, the previous owner(my brother) did take it to a garage, however they could not find a cause?
[/quote]
Had this once many years ago. Check that all drain holes underneath are clear. Sometimes they can get clogged with mud and the water off the road finds itself somewhere else to go in your car.
lukejas
[quote name='lukejas' date='19 September 2010 - 05:57 PM' timestamp='1284918463' post='97870']
[/quote]

Thanks, will give this ago
lukejas
[quote name='Al J' date='19 September 2010 - 06:20 PM' timestamp='1284919831' post='97876']
Had this once many years ago. Check that all drain holes underneath are clear. Sometimes they can get clogged with mud and the water off the road finds itself somewhere else to go in your car.
[/quote]

Hi they all appear clear, any other suggestions?

Full Colour Version: Damp Rear Passenger Footwell
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615