Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Mondeo 2010 Transponder Chip
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
betaman
Hello,

I am new here so I am sorry if this subject has come up already.

I am a car locksmith and I am dealing with a problem regarding to the new ford focus\mondeo transponder chip.

I use to coded a lot of keys for the old models of mondeo\focus but now I can't get the new mondeo\focus started because of the transponder chip.

I was using the 4d-63 transponder chip for the ford mondeo\focus keys and now I have a problem as the new 2010 models does not recognize it,so I toke a new 2010 ford mondeo key to check the reading of it by JMA programer,it showed me " texas crypt + + " as for the old keys of mondeo\focus it shows 4D-63 regular without the + +

I have attached a picture file I toke when I checked the new 2010 mondeo key in the JMA key progremer you can see by yourselves what I am refering to.

My question is,what is this transponder chip??I have already couple of cars that I can not take care of them because of this problem...can anybody help me?
Does anybody knows this type of chip?is it a special 4d-63?? Is it a diffrent transponder chip?

Thanks in advance to all of the helpers looking forward for your answers!
mintalkin
i do not know if its true but i hear you need the ford system and incodes from dealers for the mk4 keys.
betaman
[quote name='mintalkin' date='22 September 2010 - 03:33 PM' timestamp='1285169013' post='98312']
i do not know if its true but i hear you need the ford system and incodes from dealers for the mk4 keys.
[/quote]

I need the incodes from the dealer anyway by connecting to there system but it has nothing to do with this special chip thank you anyway,anobody else?
ponsaloti
What programer are you pluging into the car ?
betaman
[quote name='ponsaloti' date='24 September 2010 - 08:39 PM' timestamp='1285360181' post='98585']
What programer are you pluging into the car ?
[/quote]

the zed bull or the JMA
ponsaloti
[quote name='betaman' date='24 September 2010 - 11:06 PM' timestamp='1285365394' post='98598']
the zed bull or the JMA
[/quote]
If I were you I would ask the Zed Bull supplier, Unless its an illegal chinese copy of course.
I use AD machines to programe spare and lost keys into vehicles. Any problems and I ask AD.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.