Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Windscreen Wiper Problem
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
stu 40
Hi. Whilst driving this morning I switched on the windscreen wiper on my S reg Ford Fiesta and the driver's wiper stopped in a vertical position on the return cycle (the passenger wiper returned as normal). When I next switched the wipers on the driver's wiper flipped off the widnscreen! Does anyone know how I can solve this problem?
mintalkin
it could be wear in the splines of the spigot at the wiper arm base, there should be a nut at the bottomk of the arm which can be removed and the wiper arm pulled of the spigot,then inspect what condition the splines are in,with the wiper arm off operate the wipers and see if the spigot moves, if not the linkage could be damaged.

Full Colour Version: Windscreen Wiper Problem
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615