Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6000Cd Radio Code (Ford Mondeo)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
silkmoth
My Ford Mondeo went in for a clutch job and the battery was disconnected and now the radio is wanting a code. Reading the other posts, I used 6 plus 1 and it shows:
JA CB AT RW RL AR
then
CD 132 00-02-08D_C
then
MAY 15 2003

I don't have a tool to remove the unit to see the serial number. Can someone give me the unlock code please?
mintalkin
[quote name='silkmoth' date='24 September 2010 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1285348715' post='98574']
My Ford Mondeo went in for a clutch job and the battery was disconnected and now the radio is wanting a code. Reading the other posts, I used 6 plus 1 and it shows:
JA CB AT RW RL AR
then
CD 132 00-02-08D_C
then
MAY 15 2003

I don't have a tool to remove the unit to see the serial number. Can someone give me the unlock code please?
[/quote]

sorry but can not get the code from that info, you will need to remove the set and get the seriel beginning with M.
silkmoth
Is there a trick to removing without the proper ford tool?
mintalkin
tools for removing the set can be bourght from ebay for a few quid,just get the correct one for your radio.
silkmoth
I called in at a local Ford dealership (Jacksons near Prestbury) and they were brilliant - tookj the radio out, got the numbers and reset the code for me. Thanks for your help. Thread completed with much thanks.

Full Colour Version: 6000Cd Radio Code (Ford Mondeo)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.