Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Urgent - Locking Keys In The Boot!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Stephen Leak
No, I didn't, but I thought, for a split second that felt like an eternity, that I had.

On my Fiesta, it's not just possible, but frighteningly easy to do. Just lock the doors, open the boot, leave the keys inside the boot and shut the boot.

Therefore I shall be getting a blank key blade. The cheapest way would seem to be to get the front end of a remote key. Get it cut to match the existing keys. Break off the plastic bit. Using a couple of small cable ties, strap the blade somewhere under the car.
Gazjs
Never use the boot open button on the key for this very reason :D
Always unlock the whole car :lol:
I can just imgine it :(
mat.coates
[quote name='Gazjs' date='26 September 2010 - 11:00 PM' timestamp='1285541446' post='98817']
Never use the boot open button on the key for this very reason :D
Always unlock the whole car :lol:
I can just imgine it :(
[/quote]

there is a way to get into the car using a 12volt battery but for security reasons i wont post as its scarily easy
Heff
Just make sure it's not under the wheelarches ;) See this in alot of American films :D

Heff
Stephen Leak
[quote name='mat.coates' date='01 October 2010 - 10:23 PM' timestamp='1285967622' post='99463']
there is a way to get into the car using a 12volt battery but for security reasons i wont post as its scarily easy
[/quote]

Throw it through a side window?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.