Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mondeo Estate Tailgate Trim
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
MARTYNGARY
CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO REMOVE THE TAILGATE TRIM
AS ONE OF THE BOLTS HOLDING THE NUMBER PLATE ON IS TURNING BUT WONT COME OUT
I SUSPECT THAT THE THREADED INSERT IN THE TAILGATE IS LOOSE SO I NEED TO GET TO THE BACK OF IT TO SEE IF I CAN HOLD IT TIGHT
gelliott
[quote name='MARTYNGARY' date='30 September 2010 - 06:23 AM' timestamp='1285827216' post='99241']
CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO REMOVE THE TAILGATE TRIM
AS ONE OF THE BOLTS HOLDING THE NUMBER PLATE ON IS TURNING BUT WONT COME OUT
I SUSPECT THAT THE THREADED INSERT IN THE TAILGATE IS LOOSE SO I NEED TO GET TO THE BACK OF IT TO SEE IF I CAN HOLD IT TIGHT
[/quote]
yuo remove each screw in set back handles remove the eye level brake light pull the trims of around the top of tailgate mite need to pop it off with flat head screwdriver they are just clips but they are tight and the bottom cover removes the same way but they are really tight but do come off just done my 07 plate it is pretty staight forward and you cant really damage anything hope this helps Gary

Full Colour Version: Mondeo Estate Tailgate Trim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615