Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cannot Turn On Dipped Beam
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Fusion Club
Urchin
I'm looking for some help. I have just purchased a 58 Fusion+ and cannot turn on the dipped beam.

I am using the circular dial to the right of the steering wheel, the sidelight's work fine but switching onto the next (dipped) setting does not.

Full beam working fine too.

This model has a function for auto lights, could this be interfereing in the switching on of the headlights?

Thanks
paul-eb
[quote name='Urchin' date='02 October 2010 - 06:43 PM' timestamp='1286040792' post='99542']
I'm looking for some help. I have just purchased a 58 Fusion+ and cannot turn on the dipped beam.

I am using the circular dial to the right of the steering wheel, the sidelight's work fine but switching onto the next (dipped) setting does not.

Full beam working fine too.

This model has a function for auto lights, could this be interfereing in the switching on of the headlights?

Thanks
[/quote]

It may be me, but have you tried pulling the left hand stalk towards you, as if you were going to flash someone?

This may be the reason it is on main beam !!

Hope this helps a little
Paul

Full Colour Version: Cannot Turn On Dipped Beam
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.