Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Ford Owner
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Hynes
Bought 04 1.8 diesel focus van last week. Had an x5 but need to reduce costs, times we are in. This focus was not very well looked after i' m afraid. I have replaced both Front shocks and springs. Passenger side had broken coil spring and drivers side was previously replaced but was a lighter petrol spring. Both front brake discs and pads. Both roll bar linkages. New front Tyres. I fully serviced the engine. When changing fuel filter found it full of agri diesel. Rear passenger wheel bearing replaced also. Plus I might need to replace battery or starter, she a bit lazy to turn over. I put in a new steering wheel and had to disconnect battery for airbag. But of course surprise no book in glove box so no code for stereo. Will be posting for help. If by any chance you can help it is 6000CD serial no. M222829. Help would be great. Focus a great car to work on, found parts easy to come by and very reasonably priced. Talk again soon.
Gazjs
Welcome :)
dezwez
[quote name='Hynes' date='06 October 2010 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1286403161' post='100135']
Bought 04 1.8 diesel focus van last week. Had an x5 but need to reduce costs, times we are in. This focus was not very well looked after i' m afraid. I have replaced both Front shocks and springs. Passenger side had broken coil spring and drivers side was previously replaced but was a lighter petrol spring. Both front brake discs and pads. Both roll bar linkages. New front Tyres. I fully serviced the engine. When changing fuel filter found it full of agri diesel. Rear passenger wheel bearing replaced also. Plus I might need to replace battery or starter, she a bit lazy to turn over. I put in a new steering wheel and had to disconnect battery for airbag. But of course surprise no book in glove box so no code for stereo. Will be posting for help. If by any chance you can help it is 6000CD serial no. M222829. Help would be great. Focus a great car to work on, found parts easy to come by and very reasonably priced. Talk again soon.
[/quote]
8288 :)
jmurray01
Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club! B)

Sounds like a good project!
fishpond 47
Hi Welcome

Full Colour Version: New Ford Owner
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615