Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Electric Windows Not Working
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
fsmith
hi im new to this forum but i think this is the right place to post this i have a problem with my windows. They work on and off. The car as always done it since i had it but its starting to bother me alot now.
ilanbutler
Hi i have had a similar problem mine was down to a controller unit behind the fuse box located at the back of the glove box. But the quickest way to get to it is to remove the carpet underneath the glovebox and stick your hand up there. It sticks out from it and is clipped in on mine it was lose though so i just pushed it in otherwise get a new one or second hand from the scrapper. Failing this its probably the relay/fuse or window motor but its unlikley to be the motor if its more than one window.
Good Luck
ilanbutler
fsmith
thanks for a quick answer i will try it later on ..
fsmith
Hi i looked at what you said i found a black rectangular object on the back of the fuse box i took it out blew the dust from it and put it back in and hey presto it works perfectly, thanks ilanbutler

Full Colour Version: Electric Windows Not Working
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.