Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Changing Number Plate Bulbs To Canbus L.e.d In 2010 Focus
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Lenny
[i][font="Comic Sans MS"][size="3"]Hi,
I’ve got a 5 Door 2010 Focus style 5 door 1.6TDI, trying to get the rear number plate light units out to change the bulbs to the ice white canbus led ones but I cant get the units out to change the bulbs, the manual says to use a flat head screwdriver to press the metal clip on the side of the units in then prize down to pop them out, which I have done although I tried to prize it out using the screwdriver,

i tried to do it without the manual first and ive made a disasterous fail..... ive pushed the clip out rather than in and now i cant get the screwdriver in to pull it back iver again, im nearly gonna cry :blink:

it’s really annoying me now lol as I’ve waited for the bulbs to arrive in the post and now I cant fit them and fear I may have damaged the fitting trying to get it out and the cars only 3 weeks old aghh! :o

Any help very much appreciated :D also can they be accesses from the inside panel too.[/size][/font][/i][b][/b]
Lenny
[quote name='Lenny' timestamp='1287936538' post='102052']
[i][font="Comic Sans MS"][size="3"]
Any help very much appreciated :D also can they be accessesed from the inside panel too.[/size][/font][/i][b][/b]
[/quote]
Got a second hand set of replacment bulb units on e-bay and pannel can be removed from inside boot panel,
[img]http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss192/lennymanwoods/Image0466.jpg[/img]

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.