Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford 3 Button Folding Key
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Thunderguts
A chap at work has a blank folding key he got just before his wife wrote off there Mondeo! It has three buttons same as my key but my key is a normal key not folding.
In my job I have been known to bend keys so the idea of a folding one appeals to me. So will this one link to my car? And can any key shop cut the key or is it a ford
Job? Also he wants 15 for it, is this a good price of is it cheaper elsewhere?

Thanks in advance.
fishpond 47
[quote name='Thunderguts' timestamp='1288164426' post='102323']
A chap at work has a blank folding key he got just before his wife wrote off there Mondeo! It has three buttons same as my key but my key is a normal key not folding.
In my job I have been known to bend keys so the idea of a folding one appeals to me. So will this one link to my car? And can any key shop cut the key or is it a ford
Job? Also he wants 15 for it, is this a good price of is it cheaper elsewhere?

Thanks in advance.
[/quote]

search the web on programing it,

found these on fleebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-3-BUTTON-REMOTE-FLIP-KEY-/180578521439?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a0b51915f

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Focus-Mondeo-Replacement-3-Button-key-fob-Repair-/120638452009?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c169cb129

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-MONDEO-FOCUS-ST-GALAXY-S-MAX-REMOTE-FLIP-KEY-FOB-/390253168715?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5adce6c84b

for an idea of the price
ponsaloti
we can supply and programme flip remote keys for all fords even if they have the tibbe style blade.
fishpond 47
[quote name='ponsaloti' timestamp='1288467054' post='102740']
we can supply and programme flip remote keys for all fords even if they have the tibbe style blade.
[/quote]

appoligise for jumping onto someone elses post, can you copy and programe keys even if I only have one key and how do we go about getting one without having to travel to where you are and without being without our key (if you know what I mean)
ponsaloti
If you only have one key and you dont want to come to me or send me the key. I can come to you but it will cost you a small fortune. portsmouth is a fair few miles from Benfleet in Essex. :)
Send it special delivery, I can send it back same day I recieve it..
fishpond 47
[quote name='ponsaloti' timestamp='1288564878' post='102847']
If you only have one key and you dont want to come to me or send me the key. I can come to you but it will cost you a small fortune. portsmouth is a fair few miles from Benfleet in Essex. :)
Send it special delivery, I can send it back same day I recieve it..
[/quote]

I'll give you a call tomorrow on the number in your signatuure address

Full Colour Version: Ford 3 Button Folding Key
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.