Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Front Muds
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
ant94
I was wondering if it's hard fitting a set of front muds to our focus mk1..
or should i get a mech to fit them..
Lenny
[i]just fitted rear muds to my 5 door MK3 came with IKEA style instructions :lol: , dead easy goin out to do the front ones tomorrow, no need to remove any of the wheels, if you check your wheel arch's and you should see two either screws or holes for them just remove them and put in your mud flap and put screws back in place through the mud flaps, job done,

may i recommend using ford mudflaps to ensure snug fit and also prior to fitting wash the arch with bug and tar remover then using a cloth and can of WD-40 or vasilene wax the area that the mudflaps will cover to prevent corrosion in future by road salt and rain getting trapped in the arch.[/i] :)

Full Colour Version: Front Muds
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615