Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello All..
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Vicflange
Looking for some help please. Just took the radio out of my wifes focus, she's been nagging for months that the CD player isn't working. Anyway I found what I was suspecting was the problem, a car park ticket put there by my 3 year old son :D

Anyway, predicatbly she's lost the audio manual so I don't have the keycode, she's off to Manchester tommorow on business so I really need to get the code ASAP so I get a quiet life.

It's a 6000CD serial no - M296415. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks. Vic
Flic
Welcome :) If you post your request in the Focus section or maybe General Ford then someone is more likely to get to you faster, the New Members section is a fairly low traffic area of the forum. Hope you get your radio sorted soon!
Vicflange
[quote name='Flic' timestamp='1288302330' post='102537']
Welcome :) If you post your request in the Focus section or maybe General Ford then someone is more likely to get to you faster, the New Members section is a fairly low traffic area of the forum. Hope you get your radio sorted soon!
[/quote]

Thanks mate, will do.
Gazjs
Welcome :)

Full Colour Version: Hello All..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.