Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Keycode Desperate!!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Vicflange
I posted this on the wrong forum by the looks of it so am posting it here in the hope of a reply -

Looking for some help please. Just took the radio out of my wifes focus, she's been nagging for months that the CD player isn't working. Anyway I found what I was suspecting was the problem, a car park ticket put there by my 3 year old son :D

Anyway, predicatbly she's lost the audio manual so I don't have the keycode, she's off to Manchester tommorow on business so I really need to get the code ASAP so I get a quiet life.

It's a 6000CD serial no - M296415. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks. Vic

p.s I've got till 9 o'clock when she leaves. :o
catch
[quote name='Vicflange' timestamp='1288335049' post='102562']
I posted this on the wrong forum by the looks of it so am posting it here in the hope of a reply -

Looking for some help please. Just took the radio out of my wifes focus, she's been nagging for months that the CD player isn't working. Anyway I found what I was suspecting was the problem, a car park ticket put there by my 3 year old son :D

Anyway, predicatbly she's lost the audio manual so I don't have the keycode, she's off to Manchester tommorow on business so I really need to get the code ASAP so I get a quiet life.

It's a 6000CD serial no - M296415. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks. Vic

p.s I've got till 9 o'clock when she leaves. :o
[/quote]

[url="http://www.radio-code.lt/"]Quick Quick[/url] free to register, I'm not so have not been able to do it for you.
catch
0537 I have now :D
Vicflange
[quote name='catch' timestamp='1288337632' post='102569']
0537 I have now :D
[/quote]

Just done it, all working fine. Mate, you've given a bloke a weekend of earache free football and drinking instead of DIY hell. Thanks very much.
catch
Phew that was a close run thing Vic :D anyway welcome to the forum mate
tony d
hi i need code for my ford 6000 cd my serial no is :M114224. can any 1 help please
04DCO
[quote name='tony d' timestamp='1292153831' post='106466']
hi i need code for my ford 6000 cd my serial no is :M114224. can any 1 help please
[/quote]

Full Colour Version: Keycode Desperate!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615