Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear Wiper Retaining Clip
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
jeebowhite
Hi Guys an Gals...

On changing the rear wiper I noticed that pulling up the wiper arm, the wiper blade just fell out... After looking closer, it appears one of the sides of the retaining clip has snapped off, and now its not gripping onto the blade

It can however just sit on top and still press the blade into the window, but I really want to sort it so that it clips once again! Question is Do I have to replace the full wiper arm, at a cost of 25 + or can you just replace the retaining clip itself?

Any advice is appreciated!
HeadShoT2009
Could u put pic up coz im not too sure wot u mean becoz on the mk1 the arm is bent round at the top end and the blade slides in the gap where its ben round
jeebowhite
Yeah Will take a photo in the morning at some point and pop it up!
jeebowhite
OK so here is the picture, hopefully it helps! I have yet to see if it can be detached and replaced...
HeadShoT2009
I'm not sure thats a different design arm to my mk1
jeebowhite
If I am right, the MKI is a metal hook? This one is the plastic clip, myself I cant see anything in particular that can be swapped... ?

Full Colour Version: Rear Wiper Retaining Clip
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.