Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Radio Code Request
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Fusion Club
Cookie
Hi there

I did have my code written down but in such a safe place that I now can't find it!

Got the serial numbrer by pressing 6 and 2 on the radio and the number is M102920 - Fusion 3 53 plate.

Any help to reinstate music and drown out kids greatly appreciated.
skyman114
Try 9181 ...Hope that helps
Cookie
[quote name='skyman114' timestamp='1288553899' post='102830']
Try 9181 ...Hope that helps
[/quote]

Thanks for your reply. Tried that code but nothing happened. Could I have locked myself out in some way by having too many wrong attempts previously? There's no error message but there is a small number 1 on the right of the display, after the 4 flashing cursors. Does that have any significance?

Grateful for your thoughts.
Cookie
[quote name='Cookie' timestamp='1288559125' post='102838']
Thanks for your reply. Tried that code but nothing happened. Could I have locked myself out in some way by having too many wrong attempts previously? There's no error message but there is a small number 1 on the right of the display, after the 4 flashing cursors. Does that have any significance?

Grateful for your thoughts.
[/quote]

OK - I now realise that I had to confirm the code by pressing 5. All working now - many thanks.

Full Colour Version: Another Radio Code Request
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615