Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Prices Now Adays
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
ant94
Been doing a bit of interent browsing for a set of mud flaps for our focus mk1 (5 door hatch) and some of the prices vary..
I've been quoted at 35 for a complete set of Ford and 22 for a complete set of non Ford mud flaps, any body know where i can get them cheaper as i have to pay to have them fitted..
I looked at ebay etc
cressws1
35 is cheaper than any I've seen. Normally 40+, Worth the money in the long run I need to buy some of these myself!
artscot79
[quote name='cressws1' timestamp='1288530051' post='102806']
35 is cheaper than any I've seen. Normally 40+, Worth the money in the long run I need to buy some of these myself!
[/quote]

youll get a set from a scrappy in very good nick with fittings for a fiver. why you need to pay to have them done? simple job front flaps remove the one hex bolt from the plastic side skirt at the front from under the corner put flap in place and put the screw back in now fit the clamps 2 bottom 1 side apply vaseline to the clampo allows it to go on easier at the rear remove the hex bolt the bottom one nearest to you that holds the liner in place and the upper one put the flap in place and put bolts back youre done
ant94
Wish i could get down there and do them myself, just havent got the mobility anymore both knees are shot(waiting for replacements) and i'm on crutches..

Full Colour Version: Prices Now Adays
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.