Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Exhaust
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Schuey
Hi,

Just joined, so hi to all.

I have a W plate 2000 Focus Estate, 2.0 16v Zetec Petrol, Ghia.

I have looked underneath and need to replace centre box as outer skin has fallen apart and was advisory on last MOT when previous owner owned.

Rather than fit a standard centre box for 45, is there a performance one or a straight through pipe available. I have seen plenty on various websites, but alas not for the estate! I don't want it to be a plain Focus, a nice and stealthy Focus is what it wants, lowered slightly, quiet rumble from the exhaust and i'll be happy for a while, then a later front grille - honeycombe style, currently got the slats.

Thank you.
Schuey
Just for those who have a Mk1 Focus, I was having difficulty trying to ascertain if the following would fit on my estate, bearing in mind they said no. Well it does fit perfectly, so if anyone is looking for a centre silencer for the estate, I would suggest this, fitted mine last night and it sounds good as I only have the rear silencer now, it isn't too noisy on idle or driven, very subtle.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/GT3-EXHAUSTS_FORD_W0QQLHQ5fSellerWithStoreZ1QQLHQ5fTitleDescZ1QQ_fsubZ5QQ_sasiZ1QQ_sidZ238562813QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

I have no affiliation to the company or Ebay, I just found it a decebt exhaust, it is the centre pipework for 52.00

Cheers

Dominic

Hi,

I have looked underneath and need to replace centre box as outer skin has fallen apart and was advisory on last MOT when previous owner owned.

Rather than fit a standard centre box for 45, is there a performance one or a straight through pipe available. I have seen plenty on various websites, but alas not for the estate! I don't want it to be a plain Focus, a nice and stealthy Focus is what it wants, lowered slightly, quiet rumble from the exhaust and i'll be happy for a while, then a later front grille - honeycombe style, currently got the slats.

Thank you.
[/quote]
artscot79
[quote name='Schuey' timestamp='1291247348' post='105584']
Just for those who have a Mk1 Focus, I was having difficulty trying to ascertain if the following would fit on my estate, bearing in mind they said no. Well it does fit perfectly, so if anyone is looking for a centre silencer for the estate, I would suggest this, fitted mine last night and it sounds good as I only have the rear silencer now, it isn't too noisy on idle or driven, very subtle.

[url="http://stores.ebay.co.uk/GT3-EXHAUSTS_FORD_W0QQLHQ5fSellerWithStoreZ1QQLHQ5fTitleDescZ1QQ_fsubZ5QQ_sasiZ1QQ_sidZ238562813QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322"]http://stores.ebay.c...634Q2ec0Q2em322[/url]

I have no affiliation to the company or Ebay, I just found it a decebt exhaust, it is the centre pipework for 52.00

Cheers

Dominic

Hi,

Thank you.
[/quote]

all the silencers are the same the only difference is the length of the centre pipe front slat from any focus will fit scrapyard is the best bet

Full Colour Version: Exhaust
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615