Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trail Arm Bushes
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
coll247
as anyone add there trail arm bushes done if so how much did it cost and were did you have it done i am in south Yorkshire. can you do it DIY. thanks
artscot79
[quote name='coll247' timestamp='1289051204' post='103407']
as anyone add there trail arm bushes done if so how much did it cost and were did you have it done i am in south Yorkshire. can you do it DIY. thanks
[/quote]

dont do them diy if you bend the arms youre screwed and also you wont get any of the bolts out ford never greased them up the only way without cutting the rear suspension up and replacing about 400 quids worth of parts is to find a rapid fit i bought new bushes and took it tyo them they replaced the bushes for 220 quid to do it the rear subframe has to be dropped down if you think it sounds dear its not 5 hours work and that included 4 wheel alignment as well the arms are fine just the bushes need done you can get polybush ones for the rear but after trying them they are way too hard a small bump feels like a crater
coll247
[quote name='artscot79' timestamp='1289069510' post='103441']
dont do them diy if you bend the arms youre screwed and also you wont get any of the bolts out ford never greased them up the only way without cutting the rear suspension up and replacing about 400 quids worth of parts is to find a rapid fit i bought new bushes and took it tyo them they replaced the bushes for 220 quid to do it the rear subframe has to be dropped down if you think it sounds dear its not 5 hours work and that included 4 wheel alignment as well the arms are fine just the bushes need done you can get polybush ones for the rear but after trying them they are way too hard a small bump feels like a crater
[/quote]
ok thanks mate

Full Colour Version: Trail Arm Bushes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615