Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Passenger Side Wing Mirror
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
mick3
could anyone help me by explaining how i go about replacing the passenger side wind mirror and mounting on a mk3 mondeo. cheers guys.
fishpond 47
[quote name='mick3' timestamp='1289088509' post='103468']
could anyone help me by explaining how i go about replacing the passenger side wind mirror and mounting on a mk3 mondeo. cheers guys.
[/quote]

Easy job.
you need to take the door card off(the inside door panel) there are little plastic covers hidding some screws, of top of my head I do know that theres one by the door handle, once you've found all the screws (check every where including the bottom) then just pull at the panel and it will come away, mind the wires for the door switches, there is also one off these caps hidding a screw that fixes the inner mirror panel, remove this panel and you will see how the mirror is fixed to the door. Refit in reverse order.

Full Colour Version: Passenger Side Wing Mirror
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615