Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi, New Girl Here :)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
charlotteee_x
Hi, im like new to all this forum things I just came across this on google and signed up and uploaded a few pics on my profile.
im a 17 year old girl that drives a mk5 fiesta zetec, i bought this car standard and done every single modification my self (just need some whhels next)
I dont really know what else to say tbh!
speedyuk
Hello
Charlotteee_x

Welcome to the ford owners club your modifications look nice
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
charlotteee_x
[quote name='speedyuk' timestamp='1289160264' post='103544']
Hello
Charlotteee_x

Welcome to the ford owners club your modifications look nice
[/quote]

thank you :) i dont know what else to do or whether to do any more without it looking over the top!
Gazjs
Welcome, looks good :D
charlotteee_x
Thanks could someone tell me a little about this site, how to make friends and what's the whole reputation thing about on here, just so I know what this is really about? X
ande
hi
RCJ
Hey Welcome to FOC

Like the mods so far, keep it up :)
stef123
[quote name='charlotteee_x' timestamp='1289169263' post='103564']
Thanks could someone tell me a little about this site, [b]how to make friends [/b]and what's the whole reputation thing about on here, just so I know what this is really about? X
[/quote]

hello and welcome :)

i would say your making friends right now B)

nice looking car btw

Full Colour Version: Hi, New Girl Here :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.